IBPS is going to conduct the PO/MT 3 exam in October, 2013. The Common Written Examination(CWE) will be conducted for selection of PO and MT in the participating banks in October 2013. You can read out more details here.
The paper pattern for IBPS PO/MT 3 is as follows:
Reasoning – 50 marks
Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
English – 40 marks
General Awareness(with special reference to banking) – 40 marks
Computer – 20 marks
Total = 200 Marks
Time = 2 Hours
See Also: Best Books for IBPS PO/MT 4 2014
Best Books for IBPS CWE PO/MT 3 Exam 2013:
1) Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal Certainly the best book for basic Quantitative Aptitude.
If the book is not available on Flipkart, purchase it on Amazon:
2) Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant: This is another great book for Quantitative Aptitude. It covers all the topics with hundreds of shortcuts, formulas, concepts, examples and thousands of questions to practice.
If book is not available on Flipkart, buy it on Amazon:
3) A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal: One of THE BEST BOOK for reasoning section. Reasoning section is all about speed and that comes with practice – the more you practice, more you would be able to understand different questions and it will help you to increase your speed and efficiency.
If the book is not available above, buy it here:
4) Objective General English by SP Bakshi: One of the best book to prepare for Objective English. All the topics are explained in a very clear and sequential manner.
If the book is not available on Flipkart, purchase on Amazon:
5) Handbook on Computer Awareness: This Book is really useful for Recruitment Exams such as IBPS PO/Clerk, SSC, LIC AAO, Railways and entrance exams of MCA, MBA, BBA and similar courses.
If this book is not available, buy this book:
6) Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test: Great book for banking awareness section. It contains more than 1,000 questions for the preparation of Banking awareness section.
7) IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Practice Work Book by Kiran Publications: It contains solved question papers of previous years’ and model test papers for practice.
8) Some More Books Specially Printed for IBPS PO 2013:
So, these are the best books to prepare for IBPS CWE PO/MT 3 to be conducted in October, 2013. We also post current affairs on our website and on our Facebook page daily.