Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection(IBPS) is going to conduct the Common Written Examination(CWE) in the month of October, 2013 for the selection of Probationary Officers(PO) in public sector banks.
The written examination would be of 200 marks consisting of all objective questions divided into four sections. This time around, there is no descriptive test of English.
Today, Dainik Jagran (Hindi Daily Newspaper) has published an article on IBPS PO preparation. We recommend all candidates to go through it as it might prove helpful for upcoming exam preparations.
Some of the tips include:
1) Know Your Strengths and Weakness: Which section is your strength and which section is your weakness. Attempt exam according to that.
2) Time management is the key during the exam.
3) Don’t be over confident. Prepare and practice for every section even if you are strong in it.
4) Don’t get stuck on questions. If any question is taking more time than usual to solve, just leave it and move onto the next question.
5) Focus on current affairs and banking awareness section also as it can help you score good marks.
All the best.