Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistants for the year 2015. There are total 504 vacancies. You can read the notification here.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
Check out best books for RBI Assistants Exam 2015:
A) English Language:
1) General English by Lucent Publications: The best book for the preparation of English section. All topics are explained in English and also, Hindi language to give you better understanding. Plus, it is an exhaustive book which has covered even small topics in detail.
B) General Intelligence and Reasoning:
1) Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (BSC Publication): Great book that is available in the market to prepare high level reasoning. All topics are explained systematically and with complete explanation and examples.
C) Quantitative Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation :
1) Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant: My personal favourite in Maths that covers all basics and shortcuts in a relative intuitive manner. Hundreds of questions are given at the end of each chapter for you to practice.
If book is not available on Flipkart, buy it on Amazon:
2) The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: A Must have Resource for Aspirants of CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, CSAT, SBI PO, Bank Clerk, SSC: As SBI exam is more focused on Data analysis and interpretation, this is best book available in the market for Data Analysis and Interpretation.
D) General Awareness, Marketing & Computers:
1) Handbook on Computer Awareness: This Book is really useful for Recruitment Exams such as RBI exam, SBI PO exam, IBPS PO/RRB/Clerk, SSC, LIC AAO, Railways and entrance exams of MCA, MBA, BBA and similar courses.
If this book is not available, buy this book:
2) Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test: Great book for banking awareness section. It contains more than 1,000 questions for the preparation of Banking awareness section.
3) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Aptitude / General & Banking Awareness for RBI Exams: A Must have book that covers marketing aptitude, computer knowledge and banking awareness.
All the best.