Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has published the recruitment notification for CWE Specialist officer(SO)-II, 2013 for 11 different posts in 19 public sector Banks. IBPS conducted the Specialist Officer(SO)-I exam last year in March, 2012.
Name of posts in the Specialist Officer (SO) CWE 2013:
1) IT Officer Scale-I
2) Agricultural Field Officer Scale-I
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I
4) Law Officer Scale-I
5) Technical Officer Scale-I
6) HR/Personal Officer Scale-I
7) Marketing Officer Scale-I
8) I.T Officer Scale-II
9) Law Officer Scale-II
10) Chartered Accountant Scale -2
11) Finance Executive Scale – 2
Date of commencement of Application: 10/01/2013
Date of Closure: 28/01/2013
Date of Closure of Edit: 28/01/2013
Last Date of Reprint: 01/02/2013
Online Payment: 10/01/2013 – 28/01/2013 (Both Dates Inclusive)
Offline Payment(through CBS Challan): 12/01/2013 – 01/02/2013 (Both Dates Inclusive)
Tentative Exam Dates: 16/03/2013 or 17/03/2013
Application Fee for IBPS SO Exam:
1) Rs. 450/- for General & OBC Candidates
2) Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Age Limit for IBPS SO Exam :
1. For Law Officer and IT Officer post , Candidates should be minimum of 21 yrs.
2. For other Specialist Officer post, candidates must between 20 yrs to 35 yrs.
Note: Age Relaxation will be extended as per government rules.
How to Apply : Interested & eligible aspirants can apply through online mode from IBPS official website. Candidates are advised to keep their recent scanned photograph and signature at the time of online application.
Though IBPS is conducting the Specialist Officer exam again this year but many students are still complaining that not a single vacancy was published last year for Marketing officer profile and some other profiles on the basis of last year Specialist officer(SO) results. So, that was quite an mismanagement by IBPS. Some students are even planning to put RTI against IBPS.
Anyways, we wish all the students best of luck for IBPS CWE SO exam. We will keep you updated with Specialist Officer exam syllabus and study material in the coming days.