UPSC(UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) invites application from the interested candidates for the Online Recruitment application for the selection of various posts.
Total Number of Vacancies in UPSC Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) 2013:
1) 1 post for Economic officer(Market Intelligence) in Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture.
2) 10 posts for Junior Scientific Officer in National Center of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad , Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture. ( 6-UR, 1-SC, 3- Other reserved categories)
3) 1 post for Associate Professor of Psychiatric Nursing in Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Directorate General of Health Services,Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. (Unreserved post).
4) 1 post for Economic Officer in Ministry of Labour and Employment.(Unreserved Post).
To find out more details such as minimum elgibility,etc. about the vacancy, download the Information PDF.
1) AGE should be less than 30 years for 1st,2nd and 4th vacancy.
2.AGE should be less than 40 years for 3rd Pvacancy.
1) Candidates are required to pay fee of amount Rs. 25/- in any branch of SBI or associate Banks of SBI by cash or by using net banking or by using Debit/master/visa cards.
2) Fees is exempted for SC/ST/PH/Women candidate Of any community.
1) Last Date to Apply Online – 31 January, 2013
2) Last Date to take print out of Application Form – 1 Feb., 2013
3) Last Date of receipt of application form by post – 14 Feb., 2013
The interested candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC – www.upsconline.nic.in.