IBPS conducted the Clerk 3 exam on November 30 and December 1, 2013 all over India. The online recruitment exam was conducted for the selection of clerks in 19 public sector banks.
IBPS Clerk III 2013 Analysis:
The online exam was of 2 hours and had 200 questions.
English Language & Comprehension:-
• Paragraph- 10 questions
• 5 sentences – correction
• 5 sentence – phrases
• 5 sentence arrangement
• 10 closet test
• 5 questions of fill in the blanks with one word in two sentences
– Overall, it was easy.
• 10 Questions on simplification
• 5 number series
• 10 Questions from DI
• Rest are miscellaneous
– It was easy to moderate.
• 15 question On Puzzle
• 5 Questions on Syllogism
• 4 Questions on Data sufficiency
• 5 Questions on coding decoding
• 2 Questions on Direction
• 5 Questions on Series
• 4 Questions on miscellaneous
– Time consuming but moderate in difficulty level.
• Most from Banking
• Rest from GA
• Application software
GA Questions of Clerk-III 30-11-2013 Morning Session :-
1. NAME OF THE WIFE OF PM OF INDIA – Gursharan Kaur
2. WHO CONTROLS COBRA POST AND TEHLKA –
3. TESSY THOMAS IS RELATED WITH WHICH THING – Project Director for Agni-IV missile in Defence Research and Development Organisation
4. WHERE SACHIN PLAYED HIS LAST ONE DAY – DHAKA
5. EFT – ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER
6. YEREWON IS CAPITAL OF –ARMENIA
7. The Satanic Verses IS WRITTEN BY – Salman Rushdie
8. BankassuranceIS DONE BY – Banking channel
9. 2–questions on KYC
10. Largest tea exports is- Assam and West Bengal
11. Who deals with the complaints of customers – The Banking Ombudsman
12.Many Questions were there on cheques and on clearing system
13. 9 Digt Code on Cheque-MICR
14. CTS cheques is of which year–CTS 2010
15.Which of these does not include retail banking—-Options were Home Loan, Personal Loan, Investment Consultancy etc
16.Drive to include small people with bank—Financial Inclusion
17.Banking Organisation with the capital of 10 lakh is called –
18.Which of these is a public sector bank—-Options were private banks name and J&K Bank
19.IIFA 2013 best film -Barfi
20.Banks calculate interest on the basis of what time and capital
21.RBI provide loan to banks what it is called – Repo Rate
22.PLR is replaced by – Base Rate
23.Loan cannot be provided below which Rate—Bank Rate
24.India won how many medals in Summer London Olympics 2012 – 6
25.Facilty to withdraw money to farmers – Kisan Credit Card
26.Question about Electronic Data Interchange
27.Full Form of BSBDA – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
28.If RBI reduces CRR than what happens—Credit Supply increases
29.Statue in gujrat – Gujarat: Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue
30.Swarozgar Yojana comes under which department – Ministry of Rural Development
31.Martha Dodrey work for—Polio
32.Bankassurance––By Banking channel
33.Swarn Jayanti Rojgar Yojana––GraminVikas Mantralaya
34.Insurance when Bank failure/canceled license—100000/ a/c
35. One question on credit pulling
36. One question related to Bharat Nirman
37. What is meant by Financial inclusion? – Financial inclusion is the delivery of financial services at affordable costs to vast sections of disadvantaged and low income groups (for example “no frill accounts”).
38. NEFT stands for- National Electronic Fund Transfer
IBPS Clerk III 2013 Cutoff and Results:
The cutoff is expected to be more than 120-130+. As the number of vacancies are on the higher side, so cutoff would not be much high. The results would be announced in 20-30 days. Like our Facebook page for regular updates on jobs, results and general awareness.
Update: Click here for written exam result.
Click Here To View Status of Provisional Allotment under CWE Clerks-III (2014-15).
Click Here to View Notification Regarding CWE Clerks-II Subsequent to the Third Round of Allotment for Participating Organisations.