RBI is conducting the RBI Grade B officers exam 2013 in Reserve Bank of India. RBI is conducting this exam for the recruitment of 98 Grade B Officers. This is three phase selection process that includes:
1) Online Objective Exam
2) Subjective Exam
Check out the Best Books for RBI Grade B Officers Exam 2013:
A) Phase 1 – Online Objective Exam:
This objective exam of RBI Grade B officers would consists of 200 questions which are further divided into 4 sections viz. Maths, English, Reasoning and General Awareness. The time is of two hours and there is a sectional cutoff.
1) Objective General English by SP Bakshi: This book will cover all your concepts on Objective English language.
2) Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal Certainly the best book for basic Quantitative Aptitude to improve speed and clear all concepts.
3) A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal:
Check out more related books for Maths, Reasoning, English and GK here.
4) RBI GRADE – B OFFICERS’ EXAM PHASE – I Objective Type PRACTICE WORK BOOK: Great practice book for the preparation of online Objective exam. This is the latest edition. It covers many model sample papers for you to practice.
5) RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide: This book covers previous years’ question papers and all the syllabus of objective written exam.
B) Phase 2 – Descriptive/Subjective Exam: The shortlisted candidates after the objective exam would be called for descriptive exam. It includes three papers:
(i) Paper I – English
(ii) Paper II – Economic and Social Issues
(iii) Paper III – Finance & Management.
Each of these three descriptive papers is of 3 hours duration and carries 100 marks.
1) Descriptive General English by SP Bakshi: This amazing book covers many letters, essays, precis, reports, etc. in a very detailed manner. This is THE MUST BUY BOOK for descriptive portion.
2) RBI Officer’s Exam Phase – 2 (Grade – B): This book has more than 10 sets of model test papers for phase 2 of RBI Grade B officers exam.
3) Indian Economy : For Civil Services Examinations 5th Edition: Great book to prepare for Economics paper.
We will update more related books for descriptive paper once the results of objective exam is out. So you are advised to bookmark this page and visit here again for more updates.
Apart from that, Check out the study material for RBI Grade B Officers exam 2013.