CBSE is conducting the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) on May 5, 2013 for aspirants who wish to choose medical career such as MBBS, BDS, etc. The upcoming NEET Exam 2013 has replaced All India Pre-medical test.
NEET-UG is an all India level exam for admission in MBBS course in 355 government & private medical Colleges with around 44,000 seats and 300 Dental Colleges with around 25,000 seats. Total of 3 attempts are allowed for NEET exam.
Download the NEET Admit Card here.
NEET UG 2013 Exam Pattern:
There will be total of 180 questions divided into Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Zoology & Botony) of 60 questions each. Total Time is 3 hours (180 Minutes).
Syllabus of NEET UG 2013:
Check out the syllabus of NEET UG Exam 2013 here – www(dot)mciindia(dot)org.
The common syllabus of NEET is notified by the Medical council of India(MCI).
Best Books for NEET UG Exam 2013:
1) Complete NEET Guide: Biology by MTG Editorial Board: The entire book is detailed and based on the latest syllabus by MCI for NEET Biology.
2) Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Chemistry for NEET 2013(Arihant) Great book especially for the revision and last minute preparation as not much time is left for the exam.
3) Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for NEET 2013 by Arihant Publications: Another great book for NEET UG preparations by Arihant.
4) Combo Pack (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions for NEET 2013 by Arihant Publications: You can buy the combo pack(Set of 3 Books) for NEET UG Exam 2013.
5) NEET UG 2013- 10 Mock Tests: If you have completed your preparation, there is always a good option to attempt mock tests and see where you stand in the preparation. Check out this amazing books which comprises of 10 Mock tests for NEET UG 2013.
All the best for the exam. If you have query or need any help, just ask in comments.