National Insurance Company Limited is conducting the recruitment exam for 2600 assistants in various GIC(General Insurance Companies) in 2013. The four GIC companies which are participating in this recruitment are as follows:
1) NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
2) UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
3) ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
4) THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
The selection procedure of this recruitment includes online objective test followed by an interview. The objective written exam would consist of 250 questions divided into five sections given below and total time would be of 120 minutes.
3) Numerical Ability
4) General Awareness
5) Computer Awareness
All the five sections would consist of 50 questions of 50 marks. So, time management would be crucial in the exam for you to succeed. Read more about paper pattern and GIC Assistant recruitment details here.
Check out the Best Books for GIC Assistants (National Insurance) Exam 2013:
1) National Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam 2013 with Model Paper by Arihant Publications This book is available in both English and Hindi language. It consists of entire syllabus of GIC Assistants exam along with model sample papers.
2) GIC General Insurance Companies Assistants Class-III Cadre Exam Practice Work Book(English) by Kiran Prakashan: Another great book by Kiran Prakashan to prepare for GIC Assistants exam 2013.
Apart from these books, if you want to study Maths, Reasoning, Computer and English from basic level, check out these books. For General awareness section, read current affairs of the last six months. You can find out that on our website. We also update current affairs on our Facebook page.