Food Corporation of India(FCI) is going to conduct the recruitment exam for 460 posts of Management Trainee(General, Depot, Accounts, Movement, Technical, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering in 2013. Read the full notification here. The date of written exam would be announced later.
Pattern of Written Test:
For Management Trainee(General, Depot and Movement – Post Codes A, B & C), there would be only Paper 1 consisting of 120 objective questions in 90 minutes. This paper will include reasoning, maths, English, computer awareness, general awareness, current affairs, etc.
For Management Trainee(Post Codes D, E, F, G & H), there would be two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is same as explained above. Paper 2 would be technical based on their professional subjects. Paper 2 would also contain
Check out Best Books for Paper 1 of Management Trainee:
1) FCI – Management Trainee – Paper 1: Great book if you want to prepare the entire syllabus of FCI MT Paper 1. This book is also available in Hindi language.
2) If you want to buy different books for different sections such as Reasoning, Maths, GK, etc.; then check out this link.
Check out Best Books for Paper 2 of Management Trainee:
1) Management Trainee – Mechanical Engineering: Though this book is written for SAIL exam, but it would be equally beneficial for FCI Management Trainee exam too.
2) Management Trainee – Electrical Engineering:
3) Management Trainee – Accounts:
4) Management Trainee – Civil Engineering:
So, these are the best books to prepare for FCI Management Trainee Exam. Though some of the books are not specifically written for FCI MT exam but these are very helpful and all the concepts are explained in detail. If you have any queries, drop us a comment or like us on Facebook.