Coal India is going to conduct all India exam for the recruitment of 339 Management Trainee Vacancies in various discipline such as HR, Marketing, Environment, Finance, Community & Materials management. You can find more details about the COAL India MT recruitment here.
Scheme of Examination:
The written exam is of 3 hours consisting of 2 papers of 100 marks each. Both papers have 100 Multiple choice questions. First paper is based on General awareness and aptitude and second paper is based on technical knowledge of the post for which you have applied.
Check out the Best Books for COAL India Management Trainee Recruitment 2014 below:
A) Paper 1 : General Awareness and Aptitude:
1) General English by Lucent Publications: This is by far the best book available in the market for the preparation of all entrance exams. The content in this book is written in both English and Hindi language for easy understanding. All the concepts are explained in a crystal clear and step by step manner. Hundreds of rules of English grammar are given in this book chapter wise, so you will cover each and every aspect of English language.
2) A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal: The best and only book you need to prepare for this section. Every topic is covered in detail in this book.
strong>3) Lucent’s General Knowledge 4th Edition: A comprehensive book that covers an exhaustive range of topics such as History, Geography, Economy, Polity, Science, etc.
4) General Knowledge 2014: Essential ‘Knowledge Capsule’ in General Awareness and Current Affairs by Manohar Pandey(Arihant Publications) I strongly recommend this book as you can do it within a week and it covers the entire General awareness in a concise manner.
5) Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant: This is another great book for Mathematics to improve your speed and efficiency with thousands of shortcuts. It covers all the topics with so many formulas, concepts, shortcuts, examples and thousands of questions to practice.
If book is not available on Flipkart, buy it on Amazon:
B) Paper 2: Technical Knowledge:
Following books for various disciplines contains hundreds of questions to prepare you well for the COAL India examination.
1) Finance & Accounts:
2) Human Resource/Personnel:
3) Sales & Marketing:
4) Material Management:
We will update this post with more books soon. Till then, follow us on Facebook.