17 Aug

Bank Probationary Officer(PO) & Clerk Expected Salary After Revision in 2013




The new revised pay scale of Bank PO and Clerk is due from November 1, 2012. Check out the Bank Probationary Officer(PO) & Clerk Expected Salary After Revision in 2013. All the existing employees of banks would get the arrear from November 1, 2012. This salary update is for the employees of 21 Public sector banks(Excluding SBI and its associates).

Bank Probationary Officer Salary After Revision in 2013:
——————————————————

At present a newly joined Bank PO’s Basic Pay is Rs.14,500. After merging the 60.15% Dearness Allowance as on November 1, 2011 to Basic Pay, it will be Rs.23,221/-. An increment of minimum 20-25% is expected on this basic pay.

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.27,866. From September 2013, DA is 88.95%. After merging 60.15 with basic, remaining 28.80% DA will be there. We can expect minimum 10% HRA after revision. So, you get total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance & House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from September 2013 will be Rs.38,678/- (Worst Possible Scenario)

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.29,026. Total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from September 2013 will be Rs.40,288/- (Somewhat Good)

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.30,187. Total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Probationary Officer (PO) from August 2013 will be Rs.41,899/- (Good Settlement)

We can expect Worst possible scenario in reality. So, Salary of Bank PO from September 2013 will be Rs.38,678/-.

Revised Pay Scale Bank PO

Bank Clerk Salary After Revision in 2013:
——————————————————

At present a newly joined Bank Clerk’s Basic Pay is Rs.8,000. After merging the 60.15% Dearness Allowance as on November 1, 2011 to Basic Pay, it will be Rs.12,812/- We are expecting minimum 20% increment to this basic pay. At most we get 25% increment.

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.15,374. From September 2013, Dearness Allowance is 88.95%. After merging 60.15 with basic, remaining 28.80% DA will be there. We can expect minimum 10% HRA after revision. So, you get total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from September 2013 will be Rs.21,339/- (Worst Possible Scenario)

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,015. Total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from September 2013 will be Rs.22,228/- (Somewhat Good)

If IBA(Indian Banks’ Association) agree for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,655. Total 38.80% of Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk from September 2013 will be Rs.23,117/- (Good Settlement)

We can expect Worst possible scenario in reality. So, Salary of Bank Clerk from September 2013 will be Rs.21,339/-

So, Bank PO Salary after revision 2013 will be anywhere between Rs.38,678 to Rs.41,899 &
Bank Clerk Salary after revision 2013 will be anywhere between Rs.21,339 to Rs.23,117.Click Here To Like our Facebook Page to get regular jobs, exams and study material updates.



Comments

comments