Today I will share my success story with you. Although I am not interested in all this sharing stuff but after seeing so many candidates frustrated due to their failure in IBPS exams, I felt the need to share with you guys my success story.
I am Udit Sharma from Shimla. I started my preparation for competitive exams in 2012. I appeared in almost 35 to 40 competitive exams. After appearing in numerous exams when I couldn’t make it up to the mark I also got discouraged. Most of the times I qualified written test , appeared in the interviews but couldn’t mark my place in the final merit list :-
1.RRB in 2013(written+interview)—no final call
2.Ibps Clerk -III(written+interview)—-no final call
Cried so much and than made my mind to get selected in PO in next IBPS (2015 –April)
3. IBPS Clerk+PO-IV qualified in both appeared in the Interviews but unfortunately lagged by 0.6 in PO because cut off was 49.6 and I scored 49
4.Then again I set the target to get the job in SBI as SBI Associates Clerk exam was on the way cleared written ,appeared in interview but again the same misfortune- Didn’t get final call
5.Then I decided to try in State level Bank exams -appeared in two HP State Level Bank Exams
i) Hp State Cooperative Bank
ii) Kangra Central Bank
6) Appeared in the Postal Assistant exam in 2015 scored high in the written— appeared in typing test —-I was fully sure to get selected in Postal But unfortunately paper got cancelled
7) Appeared in the IBPS Clerk-V—- (PO+Clerk) I was waiting for final result meanwhile I got two appointment letters all together
1) from SBI Associates Waiting list
2) from H.P state Cooperative Bank
And finally on 1st April finally after so much penance for such a long time for almost 4 years, got selected in UCO Bank as a Probationary Officer
I would recommend each and every aspirant do follow Oliveboard and try its Mock Test Series, guys trust me it will really make a huge difference in your overall preparation.
So guys don’t ever let your failure discourage you because we never know how close we are .No need to compare yourself with others if you really want to compare than compare yourself with the person you were yesterday and last but not the least try for the best but get ready for the worst also.
~Udit, Probationary Officer, UCO Bank