SAIL, a Maharatna Company, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Administration) in to fill up 640 vacancies.
1) Starting date for submitting online applications – 12.3.2013
2) Closing date for submitting online applications – 3.4.2013
3) Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option- 8.4.2013
4) Closing of payment editing option- 10.4.2013
5) Display of final reconciliation status -15.4.2013
6) Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination (The date of written test will be announced in the admit card) – 13.5.2013
Upper Age: 30 years as on 1.3.2013, i.e., not born earlier than 1.3.1983
Minimum Qualification :
For Management Trainee(Technical): Degree in Engg. (full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil,Computer Science (IT), MiningorChemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline MCA (3 years full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible.
For Management Trainee(Administration):
For HR, Marketingand Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marketing/Human
&Industrial Relations/Personnel Mgmt./Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing disciplineand Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline.
For MT -Finance : CA/ICWA
NUMBER OF POSTS:
|NUMBER OF POSTS :|
|For MT (Technical)|
For MT (Administration)
Written Test, GD and Interview with a weightage of 60:20:20. The written test will have five segments; Domain knowledge test (duration 75 minutes) for 100 marks and Aptitude test (duration 75 minutes) consisting of four segments viz. Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, Reasoning and General awareness of 25 marks each).
How To Apply:
Apply online on SAIL website at www.sail.co.in.