Uttar Pradesh(UP) Police invites applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment of 2,489 posts of Computer operator and Programmer. It is great opportunity for all the candidates who fulfill the minimum criteria and eligibility.
Application Process Starts From: 13 May, 2013
Application Process Ends on: 12 June, 2013
Last Date to Deposit Fees in Bank: 14 June, 2013
Last Date to submit the application: 17 June, 2013
Application Fees is between Rs. 0- 200 depending on your category.
Minimum Eligibility To Apply for these posts:
1) Citizen of India.
2) Candidate must have passed the intermediate exams with Mathematics from a government recognized Board.
3) Good moral character with no criminal records.
4) Age for Computer Operator: 18-28 Years and Age for Programmer: 21-30 years.
Computer Operator: Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs 2400/- .
Programmer: Rs 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay Rs 4600/-
Scheme of Examination:
A) Computer operator: There will be two tests for this post.
1) Written test: It will be of 200 marks comprised of 200 questions. 100 questions of Computer Knowledge, 50 Questions each of GK and Mental Ability. Students will have to score minimum 50 marks to clear the exam and students in merit list will be eligible for the typing test.
2) Typing test: 40 WPM of English & 25 WPM of Hindi in 15 minutes to clear the typing test.
In the Programmer post, there will be no typing test and Computer knowledge section in the written exam will be replaced by the Programming Knowledge section.
You can find out more about this recruitment and read the official notification here – http://prpb.up.nic.in/Documents/VIGGYAPTI-PG_2_A.pdf
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, just drop us a comment.