LIC Housing Finance Ltd. invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 100 assistants at various locations across India.
(i) Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Board (with minimum 50% marks).
(ii) Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer operations.
(iii) Age Limit: (As on 01.02.2014)
Not below 21 years and not above 35 years as on 01.02.2014 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1979 and not later than 01.02.1993 (both dates inclusive).
(iv) Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Selection will be made on the basis of On-line test of 200 marks followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the On-line test.
Rs. 500/- for all candidates. Applicants have to bear Transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
TIME AND ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
1. Starting of on-line registration and payment of fees (On-Line):
2. Starting of payment of fees (Off-line) [Through Pre-printed Challan]
3. End of on-line registration and payment of fees (On-line)
4. End of payment of fees (Off-line) [Through Pre-printed Challan]
5. Downloading of call letters for On-Line Examination
6. On-Line Examination 06.04.2014 (tentative)
Visit LICHFL website here for more details and apply online link.