Life Insurance Corporation(LIC) of India invites applications for the recruitment of 13,148 posts of Direct Sales Executive(DSE) in 2013. Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the prominent and largest Public Sector Insurance company of India. Recently, it concluded the LIC ADO recruitment and LIC AAO results are yet to be announced.
Starting date To Deposit the Application fees at LIC Branches: June 17, 2013
Starting Date of On‐Line Registration : June 17, 2013
Last Date To Deposit the Application Fees : July 6, 2013
Last Date for On‐line Registration : July 7, 2013
Job Profile – Direct Sales Executives in LIC:
It is basically a proper sales job. Direct Sales Executives in LIC will be primarily responsible for bringing new business(Insurance), providing after sales services and other related jobs in the insurance sector. The DSEs will be allotted a region in which they will have to work and they shall also follow any other instruction provided to them from time to time.
Educational Qualifications and Age Limit:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing Management. Good working knowledge of English and one Regional local language is desirable. Knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Word/ Power Point / Excel would be additional
Age Limit: 21-35 years as on June 1, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies:
1) Central Zone(Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh) -786 Posts
2) East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha) -1310 Posts
3) East Zone(AandN Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalay, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal)- 1055 Posts
4) North Central Zone(Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand)-1122 Posts
5) North Zone (Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Punjab, Rajasthan) – 2257 Posts
6) South Central Zone(Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka) – 2524 Posts
7) South Zone(Kerala, Pudhucherry, Tamilnadu) – 1844 Posts
8) West Zone –Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra- 2250 Posts
Total Number of vacancies= 13148 Posts
Written test followed by an personal interview. Written Test would comprise of Objective Type questions sales aptitude Test of Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
How To Apply: