IBPS conducted the CWE 3 for the selection of Probationary Officers(PO – Scale 1) in public sector banks. The online written exam was conducted through the country on October 19, 20, 26, 27 and November 9 & 10, 2013.
IBPS PO 3 Online Written Exam Analysis 2013:
The total number of questions were 200. The questions were divided into 5 sections of 40 questions each.
Reasoning and Maths sections were of 50 marks each. Computer was of 20 marks. English and GK of 40 marks each.
The exam was moderate to difficult level overall. Though the pattern and questions were similar to all the IBPS exams conducted before but all the questions were time consuming.
Numerical Ability(Maths) was the most difficult section as questions were time consuming, lengthy and difficult to solve. There were no questions from Simplification and Approximation.
Reasoning section was moderate in difficulty level. Input output questions were tricky and difficult than usual. Other questions were easy but little time consuming.
English section surprised many candidates as it was not that easy like previous IBPS exams. There was one Reading Comprehension passage with 15 questions. Rest of the section had questions from Rearrangement of sentences, Error spotting and Cloze test and Phrases.
Computer section was easiest of all. The questions were focused on the topics such as Operating System, Hardware, Networking, Software, internet & DBMS.
General Awareness section was focused on current affairs, Banking and Financial awareness. Most of the questions were easy. It was overall easy to moderate in difficulty level.
>>> IBPS PO Exam – 27th October Evening Shift GA <<<
1 Ecnomics nobel prize (Given 2 names, need to identify the 3rd name)....Eugene F Fama
2 Good road directed by ....Gyan correa
3 Basis point difference between repo and msf (indirectly given).... 150 bps
4 Aircel partnered with which mobile company.... Micromax
5 Allard prize given to whom? ....Anna hazare
6 Which state best performing in respect of elderly person’s program execution?
7 Name of scheme to increase population of parsi community.... Jio Parsi
8 Nikkei stock exchange of which country ....Japan
9 First Greeco Roman medal from india in world championship.... Sandeep tulsi Yadav
10 National tobacco control appointed whom as its brand ambassador? ....Rahul dravid
11 Head of fianancial commitee on low income and financial inclusion ....Nachiket Mor
12 Who 1st RBI Governor?.... Sir Osborne Smith
13 KBC Season?.... 7
14 Who is Indian chess player.
15 Currency of Bhutan ....Ngultrum
16 CAPF hospital with multi facility coming in?
17 IIFL full form?
18 One Question on.... JNNRUM
19 Who is Ranjan Mathai? ....Indian ambassador to UK
20 Saraswathi samman 2013 given to? Sugatha Kumari
21 1st indigenous sub marine ....
22 Good Road director.... Gyan correa
23 Basis point difference between repo and msf (indirectly given) 150 bps
24 Nokia was bought by Microsoft at what price $7.2 billion
25 Allard prize given to whom? Anna hazare
26 Book on meira kumari wriiten by whom (name of book was given)
>>>>>26/10 IBPS PO 3 General awareness question<<<<<<<<<<<<
1. Maharashtra state launches 'Manodhairya' scheme for whom?For rape victims
2. Name of scheme started by Himachal Pradesh under food security program from sep20?Rajiv Gandhi ann yojana
3. Fault lines written by ?Raghuram G Rajan
4. Maximum limit in prority sector by public sec. Banks?40 %
5. According to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore .what is minimum limit for medium enterprises?2 crore
6. First women cheif information commisner?Deepak sandhu
7. Chairman of State bank of India?Arundhati bhattcharya
8. Bank Rate w.e.f 7 oct ?
9. BRICS COUNTRIES ?
10. WHO`S IRAN PRESIDENT?
11. LOAN AGAINST GOLD WEIGHING UPTO?
12. DTA PACT WITH WHICH COUNTRY?
13. COMPANY BILL 2013?
14. RAJIV G. SATBHAVANA AWARD GIVEN TO WHOM?
15. SBI TOTAL NO. OF BRANCH?
16. Chairman of ADHAR.. . Chairman of SBI. .
17. Who is chief election commissioner?
18. Census growth rate
19. Income tax subsides for oldage in budget
20. Check bounce fine rate
21. Raghuram rajans book and prize
22. Dyanchands recent biography book
23. Indias competative index
24. Country which has highest forex reserve
25. Who is P gopichand
26. Which of the following movie nominated for Oscar award?
27. Who among the following is FMC (Forward Markets Commission)?
28. What is the name of food grain scheme of himanchal pradesh
29. Which of the following is the GAAR implementation date?
30. What is the name of new PM if iran ?
31. Who among the following is the new chairman of SBI?
32. Who among the following is the new chairman of AADHAR?
33. Fullform of NOFHC??
34. Indis’s place in global competitive list by WEF?
35. One question related with MSF.
36. Graphic biography on of whom released by amar chitra kotha -Dhyan Chand
37. bank rate
38. Raghuram Rajan book name.-- Fault lines
39. Which of the following Bank open 15000 branches.
40. Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana Award.
41. One question related to INS VIKRANT.
42. according to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore .what is minimum limit for medium enterprises?
43. Sundarban located in which state - West Bengal
44. trade deficit was how much low as on september?
45. limit of educational loans under priority sector
46. IDS fullform
47. . Lunch box director
48. ANSI fullform
50. Life of pai novel written by?
51. . IBSA members
52. Twelfth five year plan
53. NEFT limit
54. WTO Head
55. . Which bollywood superstar is awarded by us for tv serial
56. winner of wimbldon 2013 who announced her retirement frm tenis(female
57. Which indian female team won first bronze medal...
58. man made harm of computer senior citizens can invest upto?
Questions asked in General Awareness section in IBPS PO III exam held in 9 Oct 2013 ( Morning shift):
1. What is the name of the rocket recently launched by Japan?
2. APJ Abdul Kalam’s book name?
- Transforming Dreams in Actions.
3. Who won “pride of nation award”
- . John Abraham
4. Upper limit for RTGS?
- No limi
5. Which bank has head office at Delhi?
- Oriental bank of Commerce
6. Savings account interest is calculated on?
7. 2 questns about SEBI
8. Nobel prize winners of economics researched on which topic?
- for their empirical analysis of asset prices=
9. ICDS Full form
-Integrated Child Development Service.
10. In India all the roads are going to be connected by which scheme?
- Golden Quadrilateral
11. One questn about NEFT.
12. Name the method to transfer money between banks by overnight.
13. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation university will be set up at?
14. IMF Function.
- Providing short terms credit to member countries for meeting temporary difficulties due to adverse balance of payments
15. What is Demat account
-Shares in electronic form.
16. Asian Development bank reduced india’s GDP to?
17. RBI’S treasury bill tenure .
- 91 days, 182 days, 364 days
18. Education loan upper limit in priority sector?
- 10 lakh for studies in India and `20 lakh for studies abroad are included under priority sector.
19. One question about SME industry loan.
20. Facilty for financial transaction via facebook has been offered by which bank?- ICICI Bank
21. Non Financial Companies minimum limit to set up ATM?
- Rs 100 crore as per the latest financial year’s audited balance sheet
22. Maximum loan limit by MSME to Medium Enterprises
23. Amitabh Bachchan’s message to the world?
- The World Needs More
24. Angela Markal elected 3rd time for which country?
25. Ashok Vemuri is CEO of which company?
26. Ruchira Kamboj is the Ambassador for?
27. Asia Cup-Hockey – South Korea beats India
IBPS PO 3 Cutoff and Results 2013:
Update: Click here to see the result status.
Marks would be announced in 10 days.
Click here to check your marks in on-line written exam.
IBPS PO 3 Cut off marks:
Category Cut-offs on Total
Scheduled Caste (SC) ———–> 50
Scheduled Tribe (ST) ———–> 26
Other Backward Classes (OBC) ———–> 60
General (Gen) ———–> 61
Hearing Impaired (HI) ———–> 26
Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) ———–> 47
Visually Impaired (VI) ———–> 27
As the exam was tough and number of vacancies are more this time, the cutoff is expected to be low.
The result would be announced in 20-25 days by the end of November, 2013. Till then, start preparing for IBPS Clerk exam. You can buy Best Books for the preparation of IBPS Clerk 2013 here.
Update: Click Here To View Status of Provisional Allotment under CWE PO/MT-III (2014-15).
Click Here To view Notification Regarding CWE PO/MT-II Subsequent to the Third Round of Allotment for Participating Organisations against vacancies of PO / MT for 2013-14.
Click Here to View Notification Regarding CWE Clerks-II Subsequent to the Third Round of Allotment for Participating Organisations.Click Here To Like our Facebook Page to get regular jobs, exams and study material updates.