CRPF (Central Reserved Police Force) invites applications from the male candidates for the recruitment of 2272 posts of Constable (General Duty) in Chhattisgarh in 2013.
Minimum Eligibility for the candidates:
1) Must be Citizen of India.
2) Must have passed Class 10th(Matriculation) from a recognized board.
3) Must be between 18-23 years.
The pay scale is Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,000. Apart from salary, there will be allowances, free leave, free medical facilities, etc.
How to apply
As per the official notification, the selection process will be conducted by a special rally system at identified districts. A candidate need to bring the following documents with himself:
1) Two recent passport size photographs (One should be pasted on the application. The second photo will bear name and signature of the candidate on the reverse)
2) Copies of Matriculation Certificate and Birth Certificate, a valid domicile certificate.
Click here to read the official notification for more details such as application form, and other information.
Follow us on Facebook, if you found us our website helpful and informative.