BROAD SUMMARY OF CHARTER OF DEMANDS FOR 11TH BIPARTITE SETTLEMENT:
1. Revision and improvement in Pay Scales by merger of Dearness Allowance upto October, 2017 and with additional loading thereon.
2. Merging Special Allowance with Basic pay
3. Improvements in Special Pay, PQP, FPP and Stagnation Increment
4. Revised DA formula and improvement in compensation against price rise.
5. Provision of housing accommodation for all clerical and substaff and payment of HRA on the lines of officers.
6. Introduction of Education Allowance
7. Substantial increase in Transport Allowance
8. Improvements in leave benefits and LFC entitlement
9. Increase in Annual Medical allowance and improvement in Medical Insurance Scheme.
10. Bonus for all employees without any ceiling
11. Removal of ceiling Gratuity under the Gratuity Act.
12. Total exemption from Income tax on entire retirement benefits
13. DA linked Assured pension scheme in lieu of NPS
14. Improvement in pension scheme on the lines of Governmetn scheme
15. Follow up of the issues covered by Record Note dated 25-5-2015
16. Introduction of 5 Day banking service
17. Improvement in Special Area Allowance and special compensatory provisions for North East and Jammu
18. Regular banking jobs and services not to be outsourced and all existing contract employees to be regularized and absorbed
19. Adequate recruitment of clerical and substaff in all Banks
20. Implementation of Supreme Court order on equal wage for equal work for existing temporary and contract employees.
21. Proper implementation of compassionate ground appointment scheme
22. All part time employees to be converted as full time employees
23. Improvement in Other Allowances and other service conditions
24. Special provisions for women employees on the lines of 7th Pay Commission recommendations.
25. Uniform guidelines on fitment for Ex-servicemen joining the Banks.