IBPS has announced the official notification for the posts of Clerks in various government banks. It is a great opportunity for aspiring candidates to start their career in banking sector as you can easily get promotions within two years and become an officer. You can read the official notification and important dates of IBPS Clerk 2015 here.
This time IBPS has introduced Preliminary exam and Mains exam, just like IBPS PO 2015. Selection process involves Preliminary exam followed by Main exam followed by Interview.
Check out the Best Books for IBPS Clerks 2015 Preparation:
A) English Language:
1) General English by Lucent Publications: The best book for the practice and preparation of English section. All topics are explained in English and Hindi language to give you much better understanding of topics. Plus, it is an exhaustive book which has explained even small topics in detail.
B) General Intelligence and Reasoning:
1) Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (BSC Publication): As IBPS exams involves tough level of reasoning, this is the best book that is available in the market to prepare high level reasoning. All topics are explained systematically and with complete explanation and examples.
C) Quantitative Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation :
1) Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant: My personal favourite in Maths that covers all basics and shortcuts in a relative intuitive manner. Hundreds of questions are given at the end of each chapter for you to practice. In Maths section, all you need is speed and that will come with practice- lots of practice.
If this book is not available on Flipkart, buy it on Amazon:
2) The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: Some of the questions will be based on data interpretation., this is best book available in the market for Data Analysis and Interpretation.
D) General Awareness, Marketing & Computers:
1) Handbook on Computer Awareness: This Book is really useful for Recruitment Exams such as IBPS PO exam, IBPS PO/RRB/Clerk, SSC, LIC AAO, Railways and entrance exams of MCA, MBA, BBA and similar courses.
If this book is not available, buy this book:
2) Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test: Great book for banking awareness section. It contains more than 1,000 questions for the preparation of Banking awareness section.
3) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Aptitude / General & Banking Awareness for RBI Exams: A Must have book that covers marketing aptitude, computer knowledge and banking awareness.
For general awareness or current affairs section, you should read newspaper daily or like our Facebook page to get current affairs daily or follow our monthly current affairs section on this website.
All the best.